GE's Multilin EPM 7000 Quality Power Meter
The revenue class power quality meter, Multilin EPM 7000, from GE has high accuracy disturbance recording capabilities and large memory capacity. This compact power quality meter performs energy measurements with 0.2% accuracy for applications requiring revenue metering functionality such as billing. The high resolution event and disturbance recording feature enables customers to analyze power quality events over long periods of time for improved network reliability. The high capacity historical data recording and logging capability allows customers to retrieve archived data, capture past events and analyze disturbances.
For more information visit http://www.gedigitalenergy.com/multilin/catalog/epm7000.htm
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers