GE's Multilin EPM 7000 Quality Power Meter
The revenue class power quality meter, Multilin EPM 7000, from GE has high accuracy disturbance recording capabilities and large memory capacity. This compact power quality meter performs energy measurements with 0.2% accuracy for applications requiring revenue metering functionality such as billing. The high resolution event and disturbance recording feature enables customers to analyze power quality events over long periods of time for improved network reliability. The high capacity historical data recording and logging capability allows customers to retrieve archived data, capture past events and analyze disturbances.
For more information visit http://www.gedigitalenergy.com/multilin/catalog/epm7000.htm
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers