General Monitors' Infrared Carbon Dioxide Point Detector
The rugged Model IR700 Infrared Carbon Dioxide Point Detector requires no routine calibration and provides complete control room status and control capability for monitoring at the ppm level. The Model IR700 features a precision IR point sensing element that offers reliable protection against the hazards of carbon dioxide gas leaks. It also features a true fail-to-safe design for dependable gas detection performance, heated optics to eliminate condensation, and a dirty optics indicator informs the user the device must be cleaned before the lenses are entirely blocked, thereby reducing downtime. The detector features microprocessor-based technology to continuously monitor CO2 at a range of 0-5000 ppm.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers