General Monitors' Infrared Carbon Dioxide Point Detector
The rugged Model IR700 Infrared Carbon Dioxide Point Detector requires no routine calibration and provides complete control room status and control capability for monitoring at the ppm level. The Model IR700 features a precision IR point sensing element that offers reliable protection against the hazards of carbon dioxide gas leaks. It also features a true fail-to-safe design for dependable gas detection performance, heated optics to eliminate condensation, and a dirty optics indicator informs the user the device must be cleaned before the lenses are entirely blocked, thereby reducing downtime. The detector features microprocessor-based technology to continuously monitor CO2 at a range of 0-5000 ppm.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers