General Monitors' SM100 Sampling Pump ModuleThe new SM100 sampling pump module draws combustible or toxic gases at 0.05 to 1 LPM from monitored areas to a gas detector, making it easier and cost-effective to measure potentially hazardous gases in areas that are too remote, inaccessible, or too cold, hot or wet for direct sensor monitoring. It supplies gas for up to three gas detectors, and features a low-flow indicator. It also includes a trouble relay that provides a local signal indication of the low-flow condition.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers