Hach's TSS EX1 SC SensorTSS EX1 sc sensor is now available with Class 1 Division 2 Certification, giving operators in hazardous environments more options for suspended solids measurement. It is possible to select either an immersion style or insertion style probe, depending on the application, to measure on-line suspended solids or turbidity in one instrument. It has a double optical system with two pulsating infrared LEDs and four receivers, effectively doubling its accuracy.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers