Hilscher's IP 40-Rated netJACK ModuleIP 40-rated netJACK module allows users to quickly and easily add or change fieldbus and industrial Ethernet protocols in automation devices. Thirteen different protocols are supported, including fieldbuses, such as DeviceNet, Profibus and industrial Ethernet protocols, such as EtherCAT, Ethernet/IP and Profinet, in both master and slave versions.
- NK Technologies' WRT Series Wireless Data Transmitter/Receiver Works With Any RS485 Network Protocol
- Mitsubishi CC-Link IE Field Network has been Upgraded to Include Remote I/O Blocks
- Identifying the Right RFID
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers