Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface ModulesNetJack network interface modules quickly and easily add or change fieldbus and industrial Ethernet protocols in automation devices. Thirteen different protocols are supported, including fieldbuses, such as DeviceNet and Profibus, and industrial Ethernet protocols, such as EtherCat, EtherNet/IP and Profinet, in both master and slave versions. Configuring an automaton product to use a particular protocol is just a matter of inserting the appropriate NetJack module.
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers