Honeywell's ProfitLoop Single-I/O Control AlgorithmProfitLoop is Honeywell's patented predictive single-input/single-output control algorithm that runs natively in Experion C300, C200 and C200E controllers and in the supervisory ACE node. It is the only model-based control executed in an embedded controller. Only one parameter is used to set the response speed, meaning operators can retune the loop online, eliminating lost time and expense.
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers