Honeywell's SmartLine of Non-Contact Radar Level MeterThe SmartLine non-contact radar level meter measures distance, level, volume and mass. Based on frequency-modulated continuous wave technology, it provides a more stable measurement than pulse radar, and is well-suited for agitated process conditions It can measure the level of a wide range of liquid or granular products, including LPG and LNG.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers