Honeywell's SS39ET Series Linear Hall-Effect Sensor IC LineHoneywell has extended its linear Hall-effect sensor IC line by introducing the new SS39ET Series to the SS49E and SS59ET Series portfolio of low-cost linear Hall-effect devices for use in industrial and medical applications. These devices are small, versatile linear Hall-effect sensors designed to monitor magnetic fields from a permanent magnet or an electromagnet. The SS39ET Series linear Hall-effect product family now consists of three package styles with different lead configurations.
Phone: (800) 343-0228
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers