Honeywell's SS39ET Series Linear Hall-Effect Sensor IC LineHoneywell has extended its linear Hall-effect sensor IC line by introducing the new SS39ET Series to the SS49E and SS59ET Series portfolio of low-cost linear Hall-effect devices for use in industrial and medical applications. These devices are small, versatile linear Hall-effect sensors designed to monitor magnetic fields from a permanent magnet or an electromagnet. The SS39ET Series linear Hall-effect product family now consists of three package styles with different lead configurations.
Phone: (800) 343-0228
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers