Honeywell's Zephyr Low-Flow Air SensorsThe Zephyr analog and digital airflow sensor portfolio now has four standard flow ranges between ±50 SCCM and ±750 SCCM to provide high sensitivity at very low flows. The sensors provide an analog or digital interface for reading airflow over the specified full-scale flow span and temperature range. The thermally isolated heater and temperature sensing elements help these sensors provide a fast response to air or gas flow.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers