Honeywell's Zephyr Low-Flow Air SensorsThe Zephyr analog and digital airflow sensor portfolio now has four standard flow ranges between ±50 SCCM and ±750 SCCM to provide high sensitivity at very low flows. The sensors provide an analog or digital interface for reading airflow over the specified full-scale flow span and temperature range. The thermally isolated heater and temperature sensing elements help these sensors provide a fast response to air or gas flow.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers