ICONICS' Productivity Analytics Tool
Productivity Analytics empowers decision makers at all levels of the enterprise with real-time and accurate information to help them drive global operational efficiency and strengthen competitive market advantage. Users gain insight into operations through real-time data aggregation and connectivity to multiple data sources, presented in an intuitive and intelligent manner. Productivity Analytics helps to establish manufacturing context with KPIs such as Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), throughput, utilization, yield, availability, uptime and cycle time, and to deliver manufacturing intelligence to the entire organization. Productivity Analytics delivers numerous benefits to manufacturers including reduced unplanned equipment downtime, increased daily production output and a rapid return on investment (ROI), often within six months or less. Standard out-of-the-box reports highlight under-utilized or over-utilized assets and help line managers schedule preventive maintenance on the equipment that needs it most. Properly maintained equipment results in less overall downtime that, in turn, results in higher production efficiency.
Visit http://www.iconics.com/ProductivityAnalytics to learn more.
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers