ifm's LMT Point-Level SensorThe LMT point-level sensor monitors the level of liquids, viscous media and powders in food and beverage processing tanks and pipes. It can provide reliable level monitoring in storage and mixing tanks, pump monitoring to prevent run-dry conditions, and detection of media level in pipes. Its high-frequency capacitive technology allows the sensor to detect measuring points at multiple frequencies.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers