InduSoft's Web Studio v7.1
InduSoft Web Studio v7.1 offers enhanced interface capabilities for use on a variety of smart phones and tablets. It works with any HTML.5 web browser to display alarms, trends and critical tag values. It also adds widgets (gauges, switches and text boxes) to monitor and interact with process values (tags) on any current browser, including those found on iPads, iPhones (iOS Safari), Android phones and tablets.
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers