Invensys' Eurotherm Mini8 Multi-Loop PID ControllerEurotherm Mini8 multi-loop PID controller is an ideal partner to a PLC in multi-loop PID applications such as plastics extrusion and multi-zone furnaces. It supports serial, fieldbus and Ethernet protocols, including EtherNet/IP. It reduces engineering costs using a dedicated PID device that enables quick and easy set-up of multi-loop and complex control strategies using pre-defined function blocks; input accuracy is ±0.1% or better; and it's suitable for use in regulated industry applications.
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- Advantech's Direct Digital Controller - BAS-3500BC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers