Invensys' Foxboro PAC SystemThe Foxboro (PAC) System provides integrated hybrid control and data acquisition at the price of a PLC. It is built for installations with fewer than 3000 I/O points and marries high-density I/O modules with cost-effective redundancy options, energy efficiency, continuous analog, logic and sequential control, and secure data recording at point of measurement.
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers