King-Gage's D/P Purge ControlsKing-Gage D/P purge controls send a regulated, low-volume air flow to purge a length of pipe extending downward to the tank bottom. Changes in liquid depth increase or decrease the resulting internal air pressure while a differential pressure transmitter generates a 4-20 mA output proportional to the level in the tank. Accurate level measurement and repeatability to within ±0.2%.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers