King-Gage's D/P Purge ControlsKing-Gage D/P purge controls send a regulated, low-volume air flow to purge a length of pipe extending downward to the tank bottom. Changes in liquid depth increase or decrease the resulting internal air pressure while a differential pressure transmitter generates a 4-20 mA output proportional to the level in the tank. Accurate level measurement and repeatability to within ±0.2%.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers