Kistler Sensors' Android-Based Remote Controk and Monitroing ApplicationKistler Connexion is an Android-based remote control and monitoring application for silos and tanks. It communicates with the electronics in the Kistler Solo weight and level measurement solution for bulk material storage and inventory control, and displays readings on Android-based smart phones. After downloading it, the customer inputs the IP address of the silo, and configures the app via a simple interface.
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers