Kistler Sensors' Android-Based Remote Controk and Monitroing ApplicationKistler Connexion is an Android-based remote control and monitoring application for silos and tanks. It communicates with the electronics in the Kistler Solo weight and level measurement solution for bulk material storage and inventory control, and displays readings on Android-based smart phones. After downloading it, the customer inputs the IP address of the silo, and configures the app via a simple interface.
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers