Kobold's Paddle-Wheel Flow SensorThe DOR series insertion paddle-wheel flow sensor measures the flow of water or water-like liquids in large pipes. The insertion type design is much less expensive than full bore flowmeters, especially in larger pipes. The DOR series features 316L stainless-steel construction and is available with a blind pulse transmitter, battery or loop power, and is tolerant of liquids containing dirt and solids.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers