Krohne's Altosonic V12 Ultrasonic Gas FlowmeterThe Altosonic V12 ultrasonic gas flowmeter for custody transfer applications has 12 measuring chords, two dedicated to diagnostic functions. Once commissioned, it continuously checks the operating status. The chords are positioned in five horizontal parallel planes to compensate for swirl and provide reliable measurements, even with highly distorted flow profiles. Its diagnostics can reliably assess deposits, contamination or changes in wall roughness.
Phone: (800) FLOWING
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers