Krohne's Altosonic V12 Ultrasonic Gas FlowmeterThe Altosonic V12 ultrasonic gas flowmeter for custody transfer applications has 12 measuring chords, two dedicated to diagnostic functions. Once commissioned, it continuously checks the operating status. The chords are positioned in five horizontal parallel planes to compensate for swirl and provide reliable measurements, even with highly distorted flow profiles. Its diagnostics can reliably assess deposits, contamination or changes in wall roughness.
Phone: (800) FLOWING
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers