Krohne's Altosonic V12 Ultrasonic Gas FlowmeterThe Altosonic V12 ultrasonic gas flowmeter for custody transfer applications has 12 measuring chords, two dedicated to diagnostic functions. Once commissioned, it continuously checks the operating status. The chords are positioned in five horizontal parallel planes to compensate for swirl and provide reliable measurements, even with highly distorted flow profiles. Its diagnostics can reliably assess deposits, contamination or changes in wall roughness.
Phone: (800) FLOWING
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers