Krohne's Optiflex 1100 C Level MeterThe Optiflex 1100 C level meter for liquids and solids in non-explosive environments is two-wire, loop-powered and available with a standard 20-m cable or segmented coaxial probe for liquids and a 10-m cable probe for solids. It uses TDR (time domain reflectometry) technology, does not need any wet calibration, is immune to linearity problems in irregular tank shapes, and has neither fragile nor moving parts.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers