Krohne's Optiflex 1100 Guided-Wave Radar Level MeterOptiflex 1100 guided-wave radar level meter uses time domain reflectometry (TDR) for continuous measurement of liquids or solids. It's a cost-effective, higher-performing replacement for traditional level meters with an intuitive, five-step quick setup procedure that gives reliable measurements within minutes. Users have a choice of three probe types up to 65 ft.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers