Krohne's Viscoline In-line Process RheometerThe Viscoline In-line Process Rheometer provides continuous, in-line, measurement of fluid viscosity. It can be used for a variety of Newtonian or non-Newtonian applications, including emulsions, cosmetics, shampoos, ketchup, yogurt, sauces, cheese, paint, resins, oil, plaster, and more. It has a repeatability of 0.2%, resolution to 0.1cP and meets government policy on metrological traceability.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers