Krohne's Inor 520 Temperature TransmittersKrohne-Inor’s 520 series temperature transmitters feature 0.05% of span accuracy and a five-year stability—four times better than comparable transmitters. They’re SIL2-rated for safety-related applications. The C520 is truly universal—used with single or double thermocouples and RTDs. Double inputs enable safety features, such as sensor backup and drift monitoring.
Phone: (800) FLOWING
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers