Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device ServerThe xSenso, a compact DIN-rail or wall-mount analog device server, enables sensors with analog outputs to send real-time data to any node on the network or over the Internet. Ideal for data acquisition and alarm notification, it remotely monitors and logs data from a variety of sensors including temperature, humidity, pressure, level, flow, weigh, and gas/air quality transmitters. It has two analog inputs, email and text message alert notification, and more.
Phone: (800) 422-7055
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers