Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED FlashlightEXP-LED-FX2 explosion-proof LED is compliant with UL and ATEX standards. It is Class 1, Division 1 certified intrinsically safe, and is well suited for use as an inspection or work light in locations where flammable gases, vapors and chemicals present an explosion or fire hazard. It has a lightweight ABS plastic housing, and is equipped with a shatterproof Lexan lens. It produces 160 lumens of illumination with up to 14 hours of runtime on a single set of batteries.
Phone: (800) 369-6671
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers