Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED LightThe EPL-21-IRLED explosion proof portable infrared LED light for low voltage power requirements is suitable for use in hazardous areas with an area classification from UL Class I & II, Division 1 & 2 and can be operated in wet environments as it is water tight. The illumination from this infrared LED produces a flood beam that is approximately 160 feet long by 125 feet wide and is housed in a portable, durable explosion proof packaging. The EPL-21-IRLED is available in two different frequencies, 850 Nm or 940 Nm. For low voltage operation, the EPL-21-IRLED has an in-line step down transformer to convert 110 to 277 Vac to 12 V.
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers