Larson Electronics' LEDPM-5W-30 LED Mining LightLEDPM-5W-30 LED mining light combines high intensity with rugged construction to produce a light capable of replacing metal halide mining lights. It is ideal for operations where lighting needs to be connected to the low 12-VDC and 24-VDC electrical systems of vehicles and equipment, combining 14,790-lumen output with low power requirements and heavy-duty construction. It’s IP68-rated and is water- and dust-proof.
- AutomationDirect's Wera Hand Tools
- Pentair's Indoor McLean SPECTRACOOL Air Conditioner Product Line
- AutomationDirect's Industrial Safety Gloves
- Beckhoff Automation's AM8000 Servomotor Series
- AutomationDirect's Safety Glasses
- Larson Electronic's Hazardous-Duty Lighting
- ProComSol Adds HART Registration and CE Certification for HART Modem
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers