Littelfuse's EL731 AC/DC Sensitive Earth-Leakage RelayThe EL731 AC/DC Sensitive Earth-Leakage Relay can detect ground currents—even in resistance-grounded electrical systems—all the way do to 0 Hz, making it ideal for protecting variable-frequency drives (VFD) that may operate at low speeds during which AC current approaches DC. The EL731 provides complete range of ground-fault protection in VFDs from 0 to 15000 Hz in one device. It uses a patented approached that enables the relay to detect the location of ground faults and makes it equally useful for AC, mixed AC/DC and DC systems , including low-voltage, 6-pulse VFDs. It is ideal for protecting VFDs operating in resistance-grounded electrical systems that reduce arc-flash hazards. The EL731 can be installed in place of an existing ground fault relay without replacing the current transformer. The relay has a temperature input, metering capabilities, password-protected alarm and trip settings, and an optional Ethernet communications port.
Littelfuse's EL731 AC/DC Sensitive Earth-Leakage Relay
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- Advantech's Direct Digital Controller - BAS-3500BC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers