Magnetrol's Eclipse Model 705The Eclipse Model 705 is a 24 VDC loop-powered level transmitter based upon the Guided Wave Radar (GWR) technology. This single transmitter can be used with all probe types and offers enhanced reliability. This transmitter is designed to provide measurement performance well beyond that of many traditional technologies. The patented enclosure orients both wiring and electronics compartments in the same plane, and angled to maximize ease of wiring, configuration and data display.
Coaxial, twin, and single rod probes are offered for a wide variety of applications and process conditions up to 6250 psi (430 bar) or +800 °F (+430 °C).
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers