Magnetrol's Eclipse Model 705The Eclipse Model 705 is a 24 VDC loop-powered level transmitter based upon the Guided Wave Radar (GWR) technology. This single transmitter can be used with all probe types and offers enhanced reliability. This transmitter is designed to provide measurement performance well beyond that of many traditional technologies. The patented enclosure orients both wiring and electronics compartments in the same plane, and angled to maximize ease of wiring, configuration and data display.
Coaxial, twin, and single rod probes are offered for a wide variety of applications and process conditions up to 6250 psi (430 bar) or +800 °F (+430 °C).
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers