Markes International's CIA Advantage
The CIA Advantage is designed for the analysis of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in air and gas that is sampled using canisters. It allows analytical chemists to analyse a wide range of analyte concentrations without the need for dilution, saving time and meeting an industry need for more flexible solutions. The CIA Advantage systems are compliant with the US Environmental Protection Agency Method TO-15.
- Exair's 54 inch Super Ion Air Knife
- AutomationDirect Extends Line of RUKO Cutting Tools
- Vici Valco's High-Pressure Fittings
- Festo's Metric NPQP Fitting Series
- T&B Fittings High-/Low Temperature Liquidtight System from Thomas & Betts
- AutomationDirect Expands Tubing and Fittings Offering in Pneumatics Line
- iKey's Shallow Rackdrawer
- AutomationDirect Adds Tubing and Hose Options to Its NITRA Line of Pneumatic Components
- AutomationDirect's C-series Cylinders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers