Marsh-Bellofram's King-Gage LP3 Marine SystemKing-Gage LP3 marine system is a complete, tank liquid level and vessel draft measurement solution, designed to ensure continuous high-accuracy monitoring of multiple service and ballast water tanks in marine and offshore environments. Available in 8-, 16-, 24- and 32-tank configurations, it has all necessary measurement modules, signal conditioning, data acquisition and network communications links for high-accuracy, high-repeatability tank-level measurement and readout capabilities.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers