Marsh Bellofram's Type 41 High-Performance Air Pressure RegulatorsType 41 high-performance air pressure regulator series is available in two packages with identical performance characteristics, both with ¼-in. NPT BSPT port size. The series incorporates a patented Bellofram rolling diaphragm for greater sensitivity and improved accuracy, low-friction operation and extended useful service life in a compact size. The series has precision, die-cast aluminum housings finished with scratch- and weather-resistant vinyl paint.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers