Matrox Avio is the ideal fiber optic extender for graphics intensive design and visualization applications. Its high bandwidth fiber optic transmission maintains system performance, ensures low latency and creates the same plug & play experience at the remote user station as expected when working directly at the local workstation. Matrox Avio consists of a transmitter and receiver pair, which captures dual digital video, keyboard, mouse, analog stereo audio and USB from the host system and extends them uncompressed up to 2000m over a duplex LC-LC fiber optic cable.
Learn more here.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers