Matrox Extio F2208
The Matrox Extio F2208 point-to-point, KVM extension solution uses fiber-optic cable to separate the keyboard, mouse, USB, audio peripherals and up to 2 displays from the rest of the computer by up to 1 km (3280 feet). Leveraging Matrox KVM technology, the Extio F2208 extends the bus via a PCIe bus interface card while the fiber-optical connection guarantees performance, eliminating hidden/dropped frames, data latency, and artifacts as seen with compression-based solutions.
Learn more here.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers