Matrox Extio F2408E Expander
The Matrox Extio F2408E Expander adds 4 more displays to a Matrox Extio F2408 KVM extension solution. The optional Extio F2408E Expander is cost effective as it allows you to power up to 8 displays from a single workstation, fiber-optic cable, and adapter. Imagine that. You can now drive 8 displays up to 1 km away, with a maximum of 2560x1600 per display and with no additional wires to run as it easily connects to the Extio F2408 via a single 5 meter fiber-optic cable. Now that's easy!
Learn more here.
- AutomationDirect's ViewMarq LED Message Displays Allows Real-Time Production Data in Messages
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers