Matrox Mura MPX Series makes no compromises as it redefines the future of collaborative video walls and wall matrix management. The unique single-slot board design includes both inputs and outputs on the same PCI Express x16 Gen2 board, leveraging 64 Gbit/sec duplex data transfer for flawless display of HD input captures with no sacrifice to frame rate, color or resolution. MPX Series output/input boards feature highly flexible, universal input channel support for both digital and analog video (HD, DVI, RGB/VGA, SDI, Component, S-Video, & Composite) and captures and displays these at full true color (24-bit) image quality. MPX video capture cards work together with output/input boards to provide additional analog video inputs.
Learn more here.
- AutomationDirect's ViewMarq LED Message Displays Allows Real-Time Production Data in Messages
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers