MDT Software's AutoSave PC SoftwareAutoSave PC Backup and Recovery module manages the creation of disk images and incremental revisions. It takes a snapshot of the disk using patented disk imaging technologies, and then stores each data set as a unique revision while maintaining prior revisions. It has one change management system for automation and PC imaging needs and a backup solution for PC-based controls and HMIs.
Phone: (678) 297-1000
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers