Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
USB-1608FS-Plus is a high-speed, multifunction USB DAQ device with sampling rates up to 400 kS/sec (800 kS/sec burst mode). This new module offers twice the throughput of Measurement Computing’s current USB-1608FS at the same price. It provides eight, 16-bit, simultaneously sampled analog inputs, eight digital I/O (high-current 24 mA), and one counter input.
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers