Meggitt's Endevco General Purpose Piezoelectric Accelerometer SeriesEndevco model 2224C series is a family of piezoelectric accelerometers designed for general purpose vibration measurements of smaller structures and components, as well as shaker tables, within aerospace, automotive, electronics, industrial and in-laboratory applications. Offered with a 12 pC/g sensitivity, the 2224C series features a 10-32 top connector for convenient mounting within space constrained environments. Series accelerometers incorporate the use of Meggitt's own proprietary piezoelectric crystal technology, operating in annular shear mode.
Phone: (949) 487-7122
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers