Meggitt's Piezoelectric Accelerometer Endevco Model 2273AThe Endevco model 2273A series are radiation-hardened piezoelectric accelerometers for vibration measurements in nuclear and power generation environments. Offered with sensitivity of 10 pC/g, even with its high-temperature operation, it is available in both top- (model 2273AM20) and side-connector (model 2273AM1) versions. Both are radiation-hardened for exposures to gamma flux up to 6.2 x 1010 and integrated neutron flux up to 3.7 x 1018 N/cm2.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers