Meggitt's Piezoelectric Accelerometer Endevco Model 2273AThe Endevco model 2273A series are radiation-hardened piezoelectric accelerometers for vibration measurements in nuclear and power generation environments. Offered with sensitivity of 10 pC/g, even with its high-temperature operation, it is available in both top- (model 2273AM20) and side-connector (model 2273AM1) versions. Both are radiation-hardened for exposures to gamma flux up to 6.2 x 1010 and integrated neutron flux up to 3.7 x 1018 N/cm2.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers